How can your life change in only 3 big days? Connect with a room full of inspirational like-minded men and women. And what better place for my soul searching journey… than the Gold Coast QLD Australia!
I had no idea the powers that be would ensure this time that I didn’t miss the obvious clues. The solution is to take that energy and wisdom within my heart, mind and soul… release it… and allow myself to change people’s lives. What a beautiful future before me!
How did I not see the obvious suggestions and requests over the last year or so? People were asking me to speak at certain events. People suggesting that I had the capability of coaching and guiding others. But why wasn’t I forthcoming to accept this path.
I was standing in my own way… doubting myself… yet so passionate deep down to expand my circle of helping people. How many of us become our own barricade that stops us moving forward and seeking our real destiny?
My life has been transformed. I now believe it. I am a Speaker. I have a story to be shared. A story to allow others to be inspired, to connect and to feel worthy. A story to lead others into my safe haven to be guided in life and business.
Real strategies, real changes… guaranteed to improve your life by following my specific techniques. Whether it is to find your passion, strategies to identify your goals, support with hypnotherapy, writing business plans or writing a blog. The key is to bring you back in control of your life. I have the tools to get you to where you want to be.
My latest transformation has been unveiled at a 3-day Grow Your Speaking Biz Workshop with Sharon Jurd Events and SMJ Coaching Institute. Our presenter Sharon Jurd is an international best-selling Author and has been awarded over 36 Industry Awards including the Australian Franchise Woman of the Year.
Her 2IC (second in charge) Diana, is the most organised and efficient Personal Assistant (PA) that one could ask for. With her organisation skills and structure, the events progress perfectly. Not only is she great in her work ethic, but she is friendly and helpful… and one of those women that everyone wants in their circle.
Sharon Jurd is a very knowledgeable woman in business and life. She has a passion for helping people learn and provide real encouragement for you to step up and put it into action successfully. Her workshop was both informative and very entertaining. Sharon Jurd just has this unique ability to get in your head, find that soul that needs reviving and may need a little guidance in business and life. A strong and capable woman that I am honoured to now have mentoring me.
I was so fortunate to be able to meet one of her mentors Kawena. A remarkably wise lady at 90 years young… living an extremely fulfilling life… still helping others. Kawena is an Inspirational Speaker, Winner of the 2013 Psychic Hall of Fame, and a Spiritual/Personal Guide and Mentor. She shared with us, the power of quality breathing and true happiness. Her kind words were so captivating, extremely motivating and gave me the inner strength to follow my varied business path. An amazing guest speaker! An amazing woman!
Another guest speaker that we had the pleasure of connecting with was Karen Sydne from New Zealand. She shared her wonderful story and passion for life. Karen Sydne is a Speaker, Author and Coach. Her words of encouragement, motivation and very helpful business advice, were all delivered with perfection. A very inspiring woman with a real story to share and a powerful message to deliver.
My business journey has been shared alongside other inspiring business owners. Being in a room full of like-minded, caring and passionate people, with a desire for personal growth is simply amazing. These are the sort of people I love to be around. People that intrigue you, delight you with their stories and spark that little something within you that brings you to the top of your game.
My time was shared with these successful people and I was honoured to share my journey with such spirited individuals:
- Rosemary O’Brien, Rosemary O’Brien Coaching, a Mindset to Success Coach. Rosemary is an amazing woman that is passionate about inspiring and empowering people to respect and believe in themselves. A beautiful woman with valuable skills in this industry, bringing so much value to her clients.
- Suzanne McTier-Browne, Good Health & Pain Relief Clinic, Rockhampton QLD. Suzanne is the Author of Drug Free Pain Relief, an advanced Bowen therapist, reflexologist and massage therapist. An inspiring woman with so much knowledge to share.
- Melanie Tate, CEO and Founder of Puddle Jumpers, Adelaide SA. A non-profit organisation set up to support the most vulnerable children in need, those who do not live with their birth parents. Melanie was inspirational in her determination to succeed with this much-needed charity and her genuine love for its purpose of allowing kids to be kids.
- Bailee Phillips, a Support Volunteer at Puddle Jumpers, Adelaide SA. Bailee is a kind and fun-loving young woman, with a passion to help children overcome obstacles and enjoy time to be kids. She has a truly beautiful soul and a very caring outlook.
- Kim Borg, Ozwide Photography based on the Gold Coast QLD. Kim is an amazing Professional Photographer that shared his beautiful photos with us and spoke of his photography tips. I loved his perfection of natural beauty captured in his photographs. A versatile man offering his services across the nation.
- Eliza Job, Turf Tines, Gold Coast QLD. A renowned innovative business and home of the Phantom Tine developed for maintaining beautiful lawns and turf. Eliza is a talented, self-motivated business woman who is very pro-active in her fields of expertise and encouraging fairness in the workplace.
- Pauline Swain and Graham Swain, Farmers and business-owners. They are renowned in the local farming community for their family farming businesses in Somerton, near Tamworth and Gunnedah NSW. An inspiring couple with skills in Hypnotherapy and Speaking. Pauline and Graham are a wonderful couple that will bring inspiration and support to the farming communities into the future.
It was a pleasure to meet these inspiring individuals and to hear how they all want to bring value to so many lives. These are the sort of people I hang around… wonderful people that bring out the best in you.
And of course me, Karen Weller ~ Freelance Writing & Admin Services, Tamworth NSW. I am passionate about encouraging individuality and self-acceptance, bringing clarity and order to business and personal lives, and seeing people happily succeed. With a background in farming and agribusiness management, I am pro-active in keeping up with resources and expanding my knowledge base. I enjoy learning new skills, meeting interesting people and challenging myself where I can.
My stay at the Mantra Legends Hotel in Surfers Paradise QLD, whilst attending the Grow Your Speaking Biz Workshop has been wonderful… a home away from home. Large rooms, comfortable surroundings, delicious food and lovely staff.
I ended up with a King Size bed, which was very comfortable, although I still managed to almost fall out. Not used to sleeping in such a large bed without my hubby next to me and I slept right on the edge.
Whilst I have been enjoying myself, perfecting new skills and networking here on the Gold Coast QLD, my wonderful husband and youngest son have been managing the farming property and business. I am so grateful to have been given this opportunity to pursue something that I am passionate about.
The next phase of my life will involve setting up my new business with more focus on the direction and the services that I now provide. The farming business will run alongside, whilst I share my time between both businesses.
Now that I have raised our 2 wonderful sons, this is my new purpose in life and I am taking the opportunity to enrich many lives. So now my life has been expanded as I now will speak at events or functions.
When you let your guard down, show a little vulnerability and take on the challenge… life feels magical.
As your story begins to unravel and listening ears are quiet in wonderment… changes are taking place for others. It is beautiful when someone understands that they have the power to improve their own life and I have the tools to get them there faster.
Take care, Karen.
“Too many of us are not living our dreams
because we are living our fears.”
~ Les Brown, American motivational speaker & Author